Registered clients will be offered the following services;
Free business training in Ga, Ewe, Twi and Dagbani.
Low cost consultancy services in
- Accountancy, tax. - Vat and loans / stock management.
Business advisory and advocacy services in
- Basic financial management. - Insurance.
Secretarial services in
- Filing of Annual Returns etc.
Business related seminars for
- Corporate institutions. - Schools. - Churches.
Market related research for
- National and community development.
The Makola Institute recognises the pivotal role Ghanaian and African markets play in national development and growth. The institute also engages scholars to research and provide policy recommendations on ways to enhance and improve the operational efficiency of the marketplace.